Hello! I'm Mrs. Verney
(you can call me Megan, if you are not one of my students!)
Things you might want to know about me!
Hello Everyone, I'm Miss Lincoln!
These are a few fun facts about me!
- This is my third year at GSB, but my first in 1st grade
- I grew up in this area and I could not imagine living anywhere else
- I coach softball and boys basketball at GSB
- I love being by the ocean
- I hope to go to Alaska someday
- Purple is my favorite color
Meet Mrs. Welch!
* This is my 13th year teaching and my 8th year teaching at GSB.
* I have taught Prek, Kindergarten, 1st and 3rd grade.
* I have three children. Alexis is 18 and a freshman at UMO. Sydney is 13 and entering 8th grade. Liam is 9 and entering 4th grade.
* We moved to Boothbay in 2009 for my husband's job. He is the principal at Boothbay Region High School and yes, we spend much of our time discussing education.
*Before moving to Boothbay we lived and taught in Machias, Maine. It still holds a place close to our hearts.
*We enjoy spending time at our family camp on West Grand Lake in Grand Lake Stream, Maine.
*We love watching sports and traveling to watch our kids play sports.
*We have two dogs, five cats and a gecko
*This will be an exciting year for your child and I encourage you to be a huge participant in your child's education.
*I love teaching all subjects, but Math and Science are close to my heart.
*Please read to or with your child daily.
*I am always open to a random unsweetened Iced Tea appearing on my desk.